Wishing you all a very happy and fruitful summer

Taken in the Memorial Church garden this summer
Just a quick post to thank all the members of the Memorial (Unitarian) Church in Cambridge and readers of this blog for their many helpful, powerful and interesting insights over the past year. I have appreciated all your contributions.

As always I'm taking a break from blogging until 1st September in order to take time to rest, read, cycle and spend some time walking, talking and eating with my wife Susanna.

If you are coming to this blog for the first time and want to get an overview of what I'm thinking and writing about here may I suggest you go to the "About this blog" page - a link is available at the top of this page or simply click on the link below. On it you will find a general overview and a selection of posts that are fairly representative.


I hope you all have a very happy, restful and fruitful summer and I look forward to meeting you again either online or in person in the congregation in September.

Christ's Pieces opposite the church during the heatwave

Comments

Popular Posts